High Thermal Conductivity Silicone Insulation Film
High thermal conductivity silicon film is a kind of thin thermal conductive insulating material with excellent comprehensive properties, which is synthesized by special process with glass fiber as the base material, thermal conductive powder and high molecular polymer. Thismaterial has the advantages of high thermal conductivity, high friction resistance, high tensile strength and smooth and high adhesion surface, which can greatly reduce the interface thermal resistance under low pressure. It is widely used in the situation of high thermal conductivity and high electrical insulation. It is suitable for fixing components with low tightening pressure. It is mainly used between the heating semiconductor device and the heat dissipation substrate for heat conduction and insulation.
- High thermal conductivity, high voltage insulation.
- Smooth on both sides, no stickiness, convenient for repeated assembly, reduce loss.
- The performance of puncture resistance is outstanding in the installation and application of screw and clip.
- Designed for applications that focus on electrical insulation.
- Electronic control module of automobile.
- Power / motor control.
- Audio amplifier.
- High frequency communication equipment.
- Discrete devices / power semiconductors.
|Test item||Unit||LCV-130S||LCV-160S||Test Methods|
|Hardness||Shore A||85±5||85±5||ASTM D2240|
|Specific Gravity||g/cm3||2.29±0.1||2.31±0.1||ASTM D792|
|Breakdown Voltage||KV/mm||≥5.0||≥5.0||ASTM D149|
|Temperature Resistance Range||℃||-50~200||-50~200||–|
|Thermal Conductivity||W/M·K||1.3||1.6||ASTM D5470|
|Tear Strength||N/25cm||60||55||ASTM D5035|
|Volume Resistivity||Ω·cm||≥1014||≥1014||ASTM D257|
|Dielectric Constant||@1MHz||3.7||3.6||ASTM D150|
|Thermal Impedance||℃.in2/W||0.53||0.41||ASTM D5470|
Basic specification: 300 mm × 50M / roll, can be cut into specific size according to the specifications.