Infrared instrument overview:
Infrared instrument is also called infrared spectrometer.
Infrared instrument is an instrument for analyzing molecular structure and chemical composition by using the absorption characteristics of substances to infrared radiation of different wavelengths.
The basic composition of the infrared instrument:
- Light source: The light source can emit stable, high-intensity, continuous-wavelength infrared light, usually using Nernst lamps, silicon carbide or nickel-chromium spiral filaments coated with rare earth compounds.
- Interferometer: The function of the Michelson interferometer is to convert complex light into interference light. The beam splitter in the mid-infrared interferometer is mainly made of potassium bromide material; the near-infrared beam splitter is generally made of quartz and CaF2; the far-infrared beam splitter is generally made of Mylar film and grid solid material.
- Detector: Infrared spectrometer detectors are generally divided into two categories: thermal detectors and light detectors. Thermal detectors place crystals of certain pyroelectric materials in two metal plates. When light is irradiated on the crystals, the charge distribution on the surface of the crystals changes, so that the power of infrared radiation can be measured. Thermal detectors are deuterated triglyceride sulfate (DTGS), lithium tantalate (LiTaO3) and other types. Photodetectors use materials to generate signals due to changes in electrical conductivity after being irradiated by light. The most commonly used photodetectors are indium antimonide, mercury cadmium tellurium and other types.
Glue requirements for infrared instruments:
- High bonding strength to the chassis frame;
- Excellent heat dissipation for heating components;
- Environmental protection, non-toxic, with routine testing certification and qualifications;
- Moisture-proof, anti-static, dust-proof, mildew-proof, salt-fog resistance, etc. for circuit boards.
Glue scheme for infrared instrument:
|Glue position for infrared instrument||Glue function category||Adhesive Features|
|Cooling components||Thermal grease thermal paste||Excellent thermal conductivity, good insulation effect, moisture-proof, dust-proof, anti-corrosion, shock-proof and other properties|
|Electronic Components||adhesive sealant||Strong adhesion and fixation to electronic components, excellent dielectric properties and good heat resistance|
|SMT patch||patch glue||Good bonding effect, suitable for bonding of heat-sensitive components with low temperature curing, or use in occasions where rapid curing is required|
|circuit board||Three-proof glue||Good protective performance, and has good dust-proof, moisture-proof, anti-static, shock-proof performance|
Due to the difference in the structure of the infrared instrument, the operating environment and the process, the glue application plan is different. For more detailed plans, please contact Cohetion.