LCK -10 Silicon Pad
LCK-10 is a kind of high performance insulating material coated with silicone rubber based on polyimide film, which has excellent puncture resistance and excellent thermal conductivity. LCK-10 is specially designed as a substitute for ceramic insulators such as beryllium oxide, boron nitride and bauxite. Ceramic insulator is more expensive and easy to damage. In contrast, lck-10 is not easy to damage and has lower cost.
- High thermal conductivity and low thermal resistance.
- It can withstand high voltage up to 8kv.
- No stickiness on both sides, easy to operate and disassemble.
- It can replace ceramic insulator.
- Automotive electronic heating module.
- Heating power device.
- Power supply module.
- Home appliances / motor control.
- Military electronics / thermal semiconductor.
|Test item||Unit||LCK-10||Test Methods|
|Texture of material||–||Silica Gel+Polyimide Film||–|
|Specific Gravity||g/cm3||1.4||ASTM D792|
|Hardness||Shore A||90±5||ASTM D2240|
|Continuous Use Temp||℃||-60~180||–|
|Breakdown Voltage||KV||≥8.0||ASTM D149|
|Flame Rating||–||V-0||UL 94|
|Thermal Conductivity||W/M·K||1.3||ISO 22007-2|
Basic specification: 300 mm × 100M / roll, can be cut into specific size according to the specifications.