Low Volatile Thermal Pad
LC-E3 series heat conductive silicone sheet is a heat conductive caulking gasket with low volatility and low oil permeability. It is highly reliable, soft, with micro viscosity and easy to assemble. It shows good thermal conductivity and electrical insulation performance under low-pressure shrinkage. It is paved between the heating device and the heat sink or machine shell, extruding air to achieve full contact and form a continuous heat conduction channel. Using the heat sink or machine shell as the heat sink, the heat dissipation area can be effectively improved, so as to effectively improve the heat dissipation effect.
- Low volatility, low oil permeability and high reliability.
- Thermal conductive silicone grease to replace volatile pollution.
- Natural stickiness, easy assembly, repeatable disassembly.
- Wide thickness range, can fill any uneven size gap.
- High electrical insulation.
- Computer / communication equipment.
- Laptop / tablet / PC server.
- New energy power battery / vehicle equipment.
- Switching power supply / UPS.
- Video / security equipment.
- Any heating element and radiator.
|Thermal Conductivity||W/M·K||1.5||ISO 22007-2|
|Thermal impedance (10Psi)||℃·in2/W||1.153||ASTM D5470|
|Specific Gravity||g/cm3||2.59||ASTM D792|
|Hardness||Shore 00||22||ASTM D2240|
|Breakdown Voltage||KV/mm||≥10||ASTM D149|
|Volume Resistivity||Ω·cm||2.6*1013||ASTM D257|
|Weight Loss (Volatilization, Exudation)||%||≤0.2||@150℃240H|
Basic specification: 200mm * 400mm, can be cut into specific shape and size according to the use requirements. Glass fiber base material / silicon back adhesive / back adhesive can be selected.