RTV Thermal Gel Glue
Thermal conductive silicon is the semi-flflowing heat-resistant silicone adhesive sealant which is made of special silicone rubber material the addition of thermal powders.With excellent conductivity,V0 flflame retardant grade, excellent temperature resistance, can be in the range of 60 ~ 280 ℃ Long-term use.As well as good adhesion, long term use will not fall offff, will not produce Contact gap to reduce thermal conductivity, moisture-proof, anti-seismic, anti-corona, anti-leakage and aging The properties are widely used for the adhesion and sealing of the electronic components with high thermal conductivity, which is a single part of the acetone oxime type, It can be cured silicone rubber and conforms to the requirements of RoHS REACH UL.
- Excellent thermal conductivity and insulation.
- Good adhesion and sealing, no falling off after long-term use.
- Moisture proof, earthquake resistant and corona resistant.
- Flame retardant grade V0, excellent temperature resistance.
- Heat conduction bonding and sealing of high-power LED lamps, power supplies, microwave ovens, electronic components and other industrial products can replace heat conduction silicone grease for heat conduction filling, bonding and fixing between high-power electrical modules and radiators without buckle screws, which brings more reliable filling and heat dissipation, simpler process and more economic cost.
|Surface drying time||min℃||≤10|
|Full curing time||Days||3~7|
|Curing type||–||One component deethanol type|
The above performance data are measured after curing at 25 ℃ and 55% relative humidity for 7 days.
Package specification: 100ml / 100 pcs / box, 300ml / 25 PCS / box, 2.6l/4 PCS / box.
Storage: 1. The product shall be stored in a cool and dry environment below 35 ℃, and the storage period below 25 ℃ is 1 year.
LC1001-902 Fixing Glue
LC1001-902 is a neutral one-component silicone sealant, which has the characteristics of non-corrosion to metals and environmental protection. After the company’s long-term technical accumulation and application experience, compared with similar silica gels, this product has the following characteristics:
- Neutral curing at room temperature, deep curing speed is fast, and the surface of the product can be cleaned after about three hours.
- Good sealing, good adhesion to aluminum, PCB/components and other materials.
- Unique curing system, tested by high temperature and high humidity ring.
- Unique thixotropic system, excellent processability of colloid, good deformation resistance.
- The flame retardant performance reaches the highest level of UL 94 V-0.
- Fully comply with EU ROHS environmental protection directive requirements.
2. Typical use
This product is mainly used in high-grade power supply (communication power supply, panel power supply, etc.), CRT picture tube, DY deflection coil and other high-voltage parts of insulation bonding, sealing, fixing; also used in PCB sensitive components, inductor coils, capacitors, triodes, etc. fixing and bonding. Insulation protection of high voltage solder joints on circuit boards. Bonding of the power supply shell and the coil.
3. Use craft
- Clean the surface: Clean the surface of the sticky or coated object, and remove rust, dust and oil.
- Gluing: Cut off the cap of the hose, squeeze the glue onto the cleaned surface to make it evenly distributed, and close and fix the glued surface.
- Curing: Put the glued or sealed parts in the air and let them cure naturally. The curing process is a curing process from the surface to the inside. Within 24 hours (room temperature and 55% relative humidity), the glue will be cured to a depth of 2 to 4mm. The time to complete curing will be extended, and if the temperature is lower, the curing time will also be extended. It takes more than 7 days for 6mm thick sealant to fully cure.
After the operation is completed, the unused glue should be tightened immediately and the cap should be tightly sealed. When using it again, if there is a little crust on the seal, it can be removed without affecting normal use. During the storage process of the glue, there may be a small amount of curing phenomenon at the mouth of the nozzle. After removing it, it can be used normally without affecting the performance of the product.
5. Technical Parameter
|Before curing||Appearance||Black, Grey, White Paste|
|Relative Density (g/cm3)||1.45|
|Dry Time (min)||2-5|
|Full Cure Time (H)||3-8|
|Curing Type||Deethanol Type|
|After curing||Hardness (Shore A)||45±2|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||2.0±0.2|
|Shear strength (MPa)||2.0±0.2|
|Elongation At Break(%)||200-300|
|Peel Strength (N/mm)||5|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||60-260|
|Volume Resistivity (Ω·cm)||≥2.0×1016|
|Dielectric Strength (KV/·mm)||≥18|
|Dielectric Constant (1.2MHz)||2.9|
The above performance data are measured at 25°C, 55% relative humidity after curing for 7 days. The company is not responsible for different data caused by different test conditions or product improvement.
6. Packaging Specifications
100ML/pc/100pcs/box; 300ML/pc/25pcs/ctn; 2.6L/4pcs/ctn.
7. storage and transportation
- This product needs to be stored in a cool and dry environment below 35°C, and the storage period below 25°C is 1 year.
- Such products are non-dangerous goods and can be transported as general chemicals. Be careful of leakage during transport!
- Products that exceed the shelf life should be checked for abnormalities before use.