Synthetic Graphite Sheet
LGS1500 is a synthetic graphite heat sink. LGS1500 has a unique grain orientation, lamellar structure can be well adapted to any surface, even heat conduction along the two directions. Plane thermal conductivity of up to1900 W/m-K. LGS1500 products while also the thickness of uniform heat to provide thermal isolation. Heat shielding and components while improving the performance of consumer electronics products. LGS1500 composite graphite sheet is a polyimide sintered novel film material with high thermal conductivity and excellent product design flexibility.
Features & Benefits
- High thermal conductivity -flat heat conductivity can be up to1900W /m-K,40% lower thermal resistance than aluminum, 20% lower than copper.
- Ultra-light -than the same size aluminum to 30%lighter, 80%lighter than copper.
- Thin -thickness from 0.017, 0.025mm, 0.04mm and 0.07mm.
- Temperature resistance-using temperature up to 400 ℃ , the minimum can be lower than-40 ℃.
- Easy processing-can be made into different die sizes, shapes and thickness, can provide planar sheet die.
- Ease of use-graphite heat sink can be applied to any smooth flat and curved surfaces.
- Flexibility- easily with the metal, the insulating layer or double-sided adhesive made of plywood, increase design flexibility in the back with adhesive.
|Hardness||Shore A 85||Shore A 85||Shore A 85||Shore A 85|
|UL Fire Rating||V-0||V-0||V-0||V-0|
|Thermal Conductivity X-Yaxis||1500 W/M·K||1400 W/M·K||1300 W/M·K||1200 W/M·K|
|Thermal Conductivity Z axis||15 W/M·K||15 W/M·K||15 W/M·K||15 W/M·K|
|Thermal Resistance||0.15% （℃）||0.15% （℃）||0.15% （℃）||0.15% （℃）|
|Remark||Adhesive and PET added available, their thickness both are 0.01mm|