Thermal conductive silicone grease has excellent thermal conductivity, good reliability, and reliable wettability on copper and aluminum surfaces. It issuitable for interface heat conduction of general CPU, GPU and other heatingpower devices. Because of its low viscosity, it can fully wet the contact surface and form a low interface thermal resistance, so it can quickly and effiffifficiently transfer heat to the heat dissipation device and apply it on the assembly surface of power device and radiator to help eliminate the air gap on the contact surface, increase the heat flflow, reduce the thermal resistance, reduce the working temperature of power device, improve the reliability and prolong the service life.
- The wettability of the surface can effectively reduce the thermal resistance of the interface.
- Low volatile, long-lasting paste state.
- Precision viscosity, easy to scrape, easy to operate.
- Environmental protection raw materials, no harmful gas release.
- Between CPU / GPU and radiator.
- Between power supply resistor and bottom seat.
- Thermoelectric cooling device.
- Temperature regulator and assembly surface.
- LED lighting and other industries.
|Test item||Unit||LE100||LE200||LE300||LE380||LE500||LE003||Test Methods|
|Continuous Use Temp||℃||-40~150||-40~150||-40~150||-40~150||-40~150||-40~150||–|
|Breakdown Voltage||KV/mm||≥10||≥10||≥8||≥8||≥8||≥8||ASTM D149|
|Volume Resistivity||Ω·cm||1*1014||9*1011||1*1011||1*1011||9*1011||2*1011||ASTM D257|
|Dielectric Constant||@1MHz||4.32||5.78||5.88||6.79||6.10||4.88||ASTM D150|
|Dielectric Dissipation||@1MHz||1.95E-03||6.49E-03||3.58E-03||8.13E-03||7.67E-03||2.1E-03||ASTM D150|
|Thermal Conductivity||W/M·K||1.0||2.0||3.0||3.8||5.0||3.0||ISO 22007-2|
|Content||℃-in2 /W||0.216||0.090||0.068||0.051||0.042||0.005||ASTM D5470|
Conventional packaging: 1kg / can, 5kg / can, 10kg / barrel, 20kg / barrel.
Note: the above electrical performance data are the thermal impedance measured after the curing tablet is formed and the thermal impedance is 0.1mm thick, of which le003 thermal impedance parameter is the test value of limit thickness.