Ultra High Thermal Conductivity Thermal Pad
Ultra high thermal conductivity silicon pad is a high-performance heat conduction interface material, which is made of imported raw ma terials. It is used to fill the air gap between the heating device and the he at sink or metal base. Their flexible and elastic characteristics enable it to cover completely uneven surfaces. The heat is transferred from the sep arated device or the whole PCB to the metal shell or the diffusion plate, which can effectively improve the heat dissipation performance and the efficiency and service life of the heating electronic components.
- Excellent thermal conductivity, high thermal conductivity, low thermal resistance.
- High fit, soft and elastic.
- High electrical insulation, protect sensitive electronic devices.
- Natural stickiness, easy to assemble and disassemble.
- CPU / memory / high speed hard disk drive.
- Microprocessors, memory chips and graphics processors.
- Automobile engine control module.
- Communication electronic hardware equipment.
- Military electronic equipment.
|Test item||Unit||LC700||LC800||LC1000||Test Methods|
|Specific Gravity||g/cm³||3.5||3.55||3.39||ASTM D792|
|Tensile Strength||MPa||0.15||0.15||0.15||ASTM D412|
|Elongation At Break||%||24||24||15||ASTM D412|
|Tearing Strength||KN/m||0.5||0.5||0.3||ASTM D624|
|Breakdown Voltage||KV/mm||≥7||≥7||≥8||ASTM D149|
|Volume Resistivity||Ω·cm||3×10¹¹||3×10¹¹||1×10¹¹||ASTM D257|
|Temperature Resistance Range||℃||-40~200||-40~200||-40~200||–|
|Thermal Conductivity||W/M·K||7.0||8.0||10.0||ISO 22007-2|
|Thermal Impedance||℃·in² /W||0.165||0.165||0.155||ASTM D5470|
Can be cut into specific shape and size according to the use requirements. Glass fiber base material / silicon back adhesive / back adhesive can be selected.
NOTE: The parameters in the table are measured by a 2mm standard sample. The thermal impedance test conditions: thickness 1mm, pressure 40psi, average temperature 50℃.