Thermal Conductive Silicon Insulation Film
Thermal conductive silicone tape is a cloth like product made of silica gel and glass fiber through special process. Because of its excellent heat conduction, insulation and easy assembly, it is widely used in electronic and electrical industries. When in use, thermal conductive silicon films of different thickness are selected according to the size of the heating interface and the height of the gap, and are installed in the gap between the heating interface and its heat dissipation components to play the role of thermal insulation.
- Heat conduction, high electrical insulation.
- Wear resistant, high toughness, puncture resistant.
- No stickiness on both sides, easy to operate and disassemble.
- It can be used together with thermal conductive silicone grease for better effect.
- Automotive electronic heating module.
- Computer server and peripheral.
- Power supply module.
- Gap filling between the heating body and the bottom plate.
- Any heating element that needs to be filled for heat dissipation.
|Color||–||Pink /Gray||Pink /Gray||Pink /Gray|
|Temperature Resistance Range||℃||-50~200||-50~200||-50~200|
Can be cut into specific shape and size according to the use requirements. Glass fiber base material / silicon back adhesive / back adhesive can be selected.